This easy taco pizza recipe is a deliciously quick meal that you can customize to your liking. This pizza recipe uses our chili seasoning to season taco meat that is added to pizza crust, cheese, seasoned refried beans, and your favorite taco toppings. It creates a great meal that you can enjoy yourself or feed a crowd with.
Pizza is always a fun treat to make for dinner. You not only can choose your favorite toppings but can make it a fun experience for the whole family. It is also an easy meal to make if your need a quick dinner. Pizza can also be healthy by adding fun toppings such as meat, vegetables, and even at times fruit. You can have a complete meal all in one slice of pizza.
Tacos are another great meal that you can enjoy and add your favorite toppings to. They can be quick, easy, and delicious.
Taco pizza is the best of both worlds when you combine pizza with taco toppings. Add seasoned taco meat to your pizza crust with cheese and your favorite taco toppings and you have a fun new meal. Our chili seasoning makes for a wonderful taco seasoning that goes great on taco pizza. Here is how to make your taco pizza at home.
Making that Taco Meat
In a medium skillet brown 1 pound of ground beef. If you like ground turkey or wild game you can use those meats as a substitute. Add in ¼ diced onion and cook until the onion has become translucent.
Add in 1 ½ tablespoons Chugwater Chili Seasoning. If you like things spicier you can use our hot chili seasoningto season the taco meat. Stir until meat is coated in the seasoning and set aside.
Creating the Taco Pizza
You will need to mix 1 tablespoon of Chugwater Chili Seasoning with 15 ounces of refried beans.
Next roll out store-bought pizza dough. If you prefer homemade pizza dough you can use this also. Store-bought pizza dough is a great quick and easy way to make pizza if you are in a hurry. You can shape the dough however you wish whether it is round or square.
Place on a cookie sheet or pizza pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray to prevent the pizza from sticking to the pan.
Once you have shaped the dough you will spread the seasoned refried beans on top.
Then add the seasoned ground beef on top. You can layer it on however you wish.
Now add 2 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese to the top of the pizza.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until the pizza crust has baked through and turned golden.
Now you can add your favorite taco toppings to the pizza. Here is a list of potential toppings you can use.
Taco Pizza Toppings
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced onion
- Diced tomatoes
- Jalapeno slices
- Black olives
- Salsa (try out our homemade salsa recipe)
- Pico de Gallo
- Sour Cream
- Chugwater Chili Dip
How to Serve Taco Pizza
Taco pizza is easy to serve. After you have added your favorite toppings, you can slice the pizza into serving sizes and enjoy. You can have this for a lunch treat or a dinner treat. Create some fun with it and make create your own taco pizza night by making small personal-sized pizzas with a topping bar and letting people choose what they want on their pizzas. This is such a fun treat with many different possibilities to be creative and enjoy it.
If you enjoyed this recipe here are some other quick and easy recipes that you should try.
Easy Taco Pizza
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ small onion, diced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Chugwater Chili Seasoning or Chugwater Chili Hot Chili Seasoning
- 15 ounces refried beans
- Store-bought pizza crust, the kind you can roll out
- 2 cups cheddar or fiesta blend cheese, shredded
- Lettuce, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Black olives sliced
- Sour cream or Chugwater Chili Dip
- Jalapenos, sliced
- In a medium skillet brown the ground beef. Add in the diced onion and cook until translucent. Then add in 1 1/2 tablespoons of the Chugwater Chili Seasoning.
- In a small bowl mix the refried beans with the remaining chili seasoning.
- Roll out the pizza dough. You can shape it however you want if you want it round or square.
- Place the dough onto a cookie sheet or pizza pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread the seasoned refried beans onto the pizza dough. Then add the ground beef and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes or until the crust is golden and cheese has melted.
- Now add your favorite toppings to the taco pizza.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you want a fun treat you can do a taco pizza bar and have everyone, make their own personal pizzas.
Sat. Fat (grams)27.30
Note this is an estimation and might not be 100% accurate.
Leave a comment (all fields required)