One of our favorite things about the Yummiest Chicken Pizza Ever is that I use shredded meat from a Rotisserie Chicken. The grocery store roasted chicken smells great, tastes better, and saves time. Plus, the pizza recipe only needs 6 ounces of chicken, so the remaining chicken can be used for tacos, burritos, chicken noodle soup, chicken salad...what ever chicken recipe you want! You've got plenty of options to get you and your crew fed until next grocery day.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable or olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 yellow onion, slices thin (I use my mandolin slicer on the thinnest setting)
- 6 ounces shredded chicken meat, white and dark meat
- 1 Tablespoon Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 ready made pizza crust
- Cilantro for garnish
1. Heat oil in large skillet and saute green bell pepper and onion 2-3 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Add shredded chicken.
3. Add Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix Seasoning.
4. Give it a good stir.
5. Add one can of fire roasted diced tomatoes. Let simmer 2 minutes.
6. Place the toppings on the ready to go pizza crust. We used Boboli.
7. Top with shredded cheese. Have the grill chef in your home turn on the fire.
8. Heat the grill to at least 450 degrees. Let the pizza heat for 8-10 minutes.
9. Top with cilantro.
10. Serves 4. We enjoyed our pizza with Black Tooth Brewery Beer of Sheridan, Wyoming.