- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped very fine
- 1 teaspoon Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix
- 4 pieces of fresh salmon, 6 ounces each
With only 8 ingredients, Baked Salmon seasoned with Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix and Panko bread crumbs takes 10 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to bake. Add a spring salad with buttery lettuce and Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix vinaigrette for a colorful, tasty meal.
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and rub with butter.
2. Place salmon on baking sheet.
3. Mix Dijon mustard, honey, butter, and 1 teaspoon Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing mix.
4. Whisk Panko, parsley, and 1 teaspoon Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing mix.
5. Spoon buttery mixture on salmon pieces.
6. Spoon seasoned crunchy topping onto pieces. Some of the buttery topping and the crunchy topping may fall onto the pan.
7. Bake in the oven on a middle rack for 8 - 10 minutes. Salmon is ready to eat when it flakes easily with a fork. If your salmon has skin on the back, gently lift it off of the baking sheet with a spatula.
8. Drizzle salad greens with a Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing vinaigrette and serve with baked salmon. Baked salmon may be served warm or room temperature - helpful especially if you are having guests for dinner.