Solve your Easter egg overload with Chugwater Chili Egg Salad. Peel the pale pink, light blue, feathery green and sunshiny yellow eggs, mix in mayo and Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix, and voila! a yummy snack and easy lunch for the week.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix
1. Mix Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix and mayonnaise.
2. Fold in peeled and sliced eggs.
3. Serve on your favorite bread, toast, or pretzel thins.
4. Please let us know if your try our recipe! Post it here or to our Facebook page. We'd really love to know how else you use your hard boiled eggs! We are egg overloaded. Overloadegged!