Bacon. Sweet Corn. Chugwater Chili Southwest Style Seasoning.
Chugwater Chili Southwest Style Seasoning Salad
1 cup Chugwater Chili Dressing with Buttermilk
6 ears sweet corn, cooked and cut off the cob
6 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
1/2 cup can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 avocado, diced
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
salad greens, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. My mom says to add the salt after the water boils to prevent a white buildup on the bottom of the pan.
2. Cook the corn, cool it, and cut it off the cob.
3. Cook and chop the bacon.
4. Dice the avocado.
5. Slice the tomatoes. Chop the cilantro. Mix the Chugwater Chili Southwest Style Seasoning Dressing.
6. Mix the corn, beans, avocado, tomatoes, bacon, and cilantro.
7. Pour and mix in up to one cup of Chugwater Chili Southwest Style Seasoning Dressing.
8. Serve on lettuce, spritz with lime, and top with feta cheese.