Fish tacos, easy fish tacos, smoky fish tacos, spicy fish tacos, steak rub
Fish, Main Dish
This fish taco recipe features the spicy smoky taste of Chugwater Chili's Steak Rub combined with fish to create an delicious and easy taco meal.
prep time: 10 Mcook time: 20 Mtotal time: 30 M
- corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds white fish cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Chugwater Chili Steak Ru
How to cook Fish Tacos
- Whisk together lime juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil, honey, and salt. Add Romaine lettuce.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil (remaining 3 tablespoons) in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the fish and saute about 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from skillet and season with Chugwater Chili Steak Rub.
- Heat corn tortillas on gas burner, if available.
- Fill warmed tacos with fish, lettuce, and your favorite salsa.