Fish Tacos with Chugwater Chili Steak Rub
- corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds white fish cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Whisk together lime juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil, honey, and salt. Add Romaine lettuce.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil (remaining 3 tablespoons) in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the fish and saute about 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from skillet and season with Chugwater Chili Steak Rub.
- Heat corn tortillas on gas burner, if available.
- Fill warmed tacos with fish, lettuce, and your favorite salsa.
← Older Post
Newer Post →