2 Teaspoons Vegetable Oil
Yellow Onion, chopped fine
2 Teaspoons Chugwater Chili Seasoning
Red Bell Pepper, chopped
One Carrot, shredded
3 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
One Cup Fresh or Frozen Corn, thawed
Bunch of Spinach
One can of Black Beans, rinsed and dried
1. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet and sauté the onion until soft, 3-5 minutes. Add Chugwater Chili seasoning and stir, about 1 minute.
2. Add red bell pepper and carrot and cook until softened, 3-5 minutes.
3. Stir in cream cheese until melted. If you've got it, add the corn and cook about 1 minute.
4. Add the spinach and stir until just wilted, about 1-2 minutes.
5. Move the mixture to a serving dish. Wipe the skillet clean, and add the rinsed and dried black beans. Add a pinch of Chugwater Chili Seasoning, and roast on medium high heat for about 5 minutes. Let the beans pop and crisp.
6. Serve the Chugwater Chili Veggie mixture on your favorite tortilla. Spoon on the black beans, spritz with lime juice, and garnish with cilantro and crumbled feta cheese.