- 2 Teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- Yellow Onion, chopped fine
- 2 Teaspoons Chugwater Chili Seasoning
- Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- One Carrot, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- One Cup Fresh or Frozen Corn, thawed
- Bunch of Spinach
- One can of Black Beans, rinsed and dried
- Lime Wedges
- Fresh Cilantro
- Feta Cheese
1. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet and sauté the onion until soft, 3-5 minutes. Add Chugwater Chili seasoning and stir, about 1 minute.
2. Add red bell pepper and carrot and cook until softened, 3-5 minutes.
3. Stir in cream cheese until melted. If you've got it, add the corn and cook about 1 minute.
4. Add the spinach and stir until just wilted, about 1-2 minutes.
5. Move the mixture to a serving dish. Wipe the skillet clean, and add the rinsed and dried black beans. Add a pinch of Chugwater Chili Seasoning, and roast on medium high heat for about 5 minutes. Let the beans pop and crisp.
6. Serve the Chugwater Chili Veggie mixture on your favorite tortilla. Spoon on the black beans, spritz with lime juice, and garnish with cilantro and crumbled feta cheese.