Simple is a blessing. Quick is helpful. And tasty is terrific! Get all three and dinner on the table in 20 minutes or less with our Chugwater Chili Crunchy Tacos.
- 2 lbs. ground beef, 90% lean
- 3 tablespoons Chugwater Chili Gourmet Chili Blend
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 package shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 package crunchy taco shells
1. In a 12 inch non-stick skillet cook ground beef over medium heat until no pink remains and meat is broken into small pieces, about 1/4 inch in size. Add Chugwater Chili Gourmet Chili Blend, 1/4 cup of water, and stir until meat is seasoned. Turn off the heat, but keep the skillet on the burner.
2. Heat the tacos according to the instructions on the package. Let everyone build his or her own tacos! Top with sour cream and salsa.