This easy taco recipe is the perfect way to use your gourmet chili seasoning to create a fast meal for busy schedules.
Step 1: How to Keep Your Beef From Drying Out
Step 2: Brown Your Meat
Step 3: Add the Chili Seasoning
Step 4: Assembling the Tacos
- Shredded Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- Hot Sauce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Diced Onion
- Black Olives
- Pico De Gallo
- Toasted Corn
- Diced Jalapeno
- Lime Juice
- Chopped Cilantro
- Chugwater Chili Dip & Dressing MixSeasoned Sour Cream
- Use ground turkey instead of beef for ground turkey tacos.
- Go healthier by skipping the tortillas shell and just using the beef, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.
Other Easy Taco Recipes:
- Crunchy Tacos - This easy crunchy taco recipe is perfect for a busy schedule or just the need to throw together and easy meal for the family.
- Fish Tacos - These delicious fish tacos add in the spicy and smoky flavor of our Chugwater Chili Steak Rub. They are delicious and great for a weeknight meal.
- Veggie Tacos - These healthy and delicious veggie tacos are perfect for vegetarians. Using our Chugwater Chili seasoning they are packed with flavor and nutrition.
Now that you have learned a new Chugwater Chili recipe who will you share it with?