This red pepper jelly sauce is a wonderful addition to any Asian meal night. A blend of Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes makes a savory dipping sauce for egg rolls, dumplings, or Crab Rangoon.
Asian food nights are fun and exciting to have every once in a while. It is a great chance to create new foods or bring out favorite recipes from over time. You can even visit the grocery store and pick up your favorite dishes from the freezer section. It is up to you how you want to have your Asian food night.
We love to buy or at times make eggrolls. Eggrolls are a perfect match for a dipping sauce. This red pepper jelly dipping sauce is a great complement for your Asian appetizers. It is also great served on steamed or fried rice. Use this sauce instead of sweet and sour sauce for your treats. Pair it with some hot and spicy mustard and you have your condiments ready for your Asian food night.
This red pepper jelly sauce is also a great dipping sauce for chicken tenders, fried chicken, and much more. You can even use is as a substitute or copycat recipe for Popeye's Red Pepper Jelly Sauce if you cannot find it at the restaurants. Make a quick and easy back of this red pepper jelly sauce and enjoy.
How to Make Red Pepper Jelly Sauce
In a medium saucepan add one jar of Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly. Make sure to clean out all of the contents of the jar.
Next whisk in 1/4 Cup Natural Rice Vinegar, pinch of Red Pepper Flakes, and pinch of salt. Bring the sauce to a gentle boil. Make sure to keep stirring the sauce so that you do not burn it.
How to Serve the Red Pepper Jelly Sauce
Pour the red pepper jelly dipping sauce into a small bowl. It thickens as it cools. Serve with your favorite Chinese food like egg rolls, dumplings, Crab Rangoon, or on fried rice. If you have any other favorite food items, you like to dip in this sauce feel free to use those.
Now that you have learned a new treat using our red pepper jelly, here are a few other recipes that you might want to try!!!
- Glazed Ham with Red Pepper Jelly Glaze- This easy glazed ham recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. It is a great addition to your table on any occasion whether it is a weekday dinner, Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. Featuring our Red Pepper Jelly mixed with brown sugar to create a sweet glaze, this is a wonderfully mouthwatering treat.
- Red Pepper Jelly with Cream Cheese and Crackers- This easy appetizer is the perfect addition to any party. It is also great for an easy snack.
- Little Smokies in Red Pepper Jelly Sauce- This little smokies recipe features little cocktail sausages in a sweet and savory red bell pepper jelly sauce spiced with chili seasoning. They are an easy appetizer made with only 4 ingredients and in less than 20 minutes for parties or potlucks.
Red Pepper Jelly Dipping Sauce
- 1 jar Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly
- 1/4 cup Natural Rice Vinegar
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch salt
How to cook Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly Sauce
- In a medium sauce pan add one jar of Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly.
- Whisk in 1/4 Cup Natural Rice Vinegar, pinch of Red Pepper Flakes, and pinch of salt. Bring the sauce to a gentle boil.
- Pour the Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly sauce into a small bowl. It thickens as it cools. Serve with your favorite Chinese food like egg rolls, dumplings, or Crab Rangoon.
Sat. Fat (grams)2.71
Leave a comment (all fields required)