- One 8 to 9 pound spiral sliced and bone-in ham
- 1 jar Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1. A fully cooked ham can be served hot or cold. To reheat it, heat the oven to 325 degrees. Place the ham in a roasting pan filled with at least an inch of water or white wine like Riesling. After heating the ham, reserve the juices for soup or gravy.
2. Tightly cover the pan with aluminum foil and heat the ham until a thermometer placed near the center of the ham near the bone reaches 120 degrees. The 8-9 pound spiral cut and bone in ham came to temperature in about 2 and 1/2 hours. Oven temperatures vary, so after an hour and half, check the ham every 30 minutes so that it does not dry out.
3. After removing the ham from the oven, heat the oven to 425 degrees. While the oven comes to temperature, spread the ham with Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly and brown sugar. Put the ham, uncovered, back in the hot oven and cook for 10 minutes. Double the recipe for hams over 15 lbs.
4. Serve with roasted Asparagus drizzled with Chugwater Chili Southwest Style Dressing.