Flavorful best describes our Signature Chugwater Chili. Not too spicy. Not too sweet. And just like your favorite coat, Signature Chugwater Chili goes with just about everything, clean up is easy, and it keeps you warm.
2 lbs. of ground beef, 85% lean
2 (15 ounce) cans of pinto beans
1 (15 ounce) can of tomato sauce
3 Tablespoons of Chugwater Chili Seasoning
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, brown the ground beef. Break it into pieces about 1/4 of an inch.
2. A pastry blender also doubles as a handy way to break up ground meat.
3. Add 3 Tablespoons of Chugwater Chili Seasoning.
4. Add 1 (15 ounce) can of tomato sauce.
5. Clean the can with water and add desired amount to Signature Chugwater Chili.
6. Give the mixture a good stir, and add two cans of pinto beans.
7. Gently stir in the beans. The liquid from two cans of pinto beans is almost one cup, so for a thicker Signature Chugwater Chili, drain the beans.
8. Fill tummy. Empty bowl. Stay warm.