Toppings for Different Tastes
When time goes quickly, use a slow cooker. Layer these ingredients in the crock pot, turn the heat on low, and in about 4 hours serve a cheesy and tangy meal with chips, tortillas, and favored taco toppings.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Black Beans, Rinsed
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn and 1 Cup Water
- Or 1 Can Corn with liquid
- 1 Can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Chugwater Chili Seasoning
- 1 Package Cream Cheese (8 ounces) Lowfat or Regular
1. Place chicken in the slow cooker. Add the black beans.
2. Add the frozen corn and one cup of water. Or add one can of corn plus liquid.
3. Add the fire roasted diced tomatoes.
4. Add the Dip-Dressing Mix and Chugwater-Chili Seasoning.
5. Add the Cream Cheese.
6. After about 4 hours, use two forks to shred the chicken right in the crock pot. Makes at least 6 servings. Leftover friendly.