If you have a food processor, all of the ingredients can be chopped and mixed in the food processor bowl. If not, chop the parsley fine and salmon into 1/4 inch pieces with a chef's knife and gently stir in the remaining ingredients. Cooking the salmon patties in oil over medium-high heat gives them a crispy coating and a creamy interior. Serve with a dollop of Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix for some tang.
- 16 ounces salmon (this recipe uses fresh salmon, but canned salmon works too)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsely
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Chop the parsley in a food processor, up to 5 pulses.
2. Add the bread crumbs and pulse 2-3 times.
3. Add two teaspoons of Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix. Pulse 2-3 times.
4. Add one egg. Pulse 2-3 times.
5. Add the chopped salmon. Process until combined about 10 pulses.
6. Form the mixture into patties, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Flatten patties and place into preheated skillet.
8. On medium-high heat, cook on each side 4-5 minutes until crispy.
9. Serve with a dollop of Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix. Makes four 5-ounce patties.