salmon patty, salmon patties, southwestern seasoning, salmon dish
Fish, Main Dish
Southwestern Salmon Patties
This easy and delicious salmon patty recipe is features 6 ingredients that create an easy meal packed with southwestern flavor.
prep time: 40 Mcook time: 20 Mtotal time: 60 M
- 16 ounces salmon (this recipe uses fresh salmon, but canned salmon works too)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsely
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to cook Southwestern Salmon Patties
- Chop the parsley in a food processor, up to 5 pulses.
- Add the bread crumbs and pulse 2-3 times.
- Add two teaspoons of Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix. Pulse 2-3 times.
- Add one egg. Pulse 2-3 times.
- Add the chopped salmon. Process until combined about 10 pulses.
- Form the mixture into patties, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Flatten patties and place into preheated skillet.
- On medium-high heat, cook on each side 4-5 minutes until crispy.
- Serve with a dollop of Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix.
If you have a food processor, all of the ingredients can be chopped and mixed in the food processor bowl. If not, chop the parsley fine and salmon into 1/4 inch pieces with a chef's knife and gently stir in the remaining ingredients. Cooking the salmon patties in oil over medium-high heat gives them a crispy coating and a creamy interior. Serve with a dollop of Chugwater Chili Dip-Dressing Mix for some tang.